Our downloads are formatted as PDF documents. In order to view these links please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Statement of Corporate Governance published 31 March 2017
- Terms of Reference of the Audit Committee
- Terms of Reference of the Nominations Committee
- Terms of reference of the Management Engagement Committee
- Terms of Reference of the Remuneration Committee
- Disclosure Response to the Stewardship Code
- AIFMD Remuneration Disclosure
Lady Balfour of Burleigh retired as a Director at the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting on 26 April 2016. Lady Balfour’s fees and expenses, at the usual rate, for the period from 1 April 2016 to 26 April 2016 were paid to him on 29 April 2016. There is no further remuneration owing to Lady Balfour. In line with the Company’s remuneration policy, Lady Balfour does not qualify for any payment for loss of office.